Develop and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies. Provide consultative guidance to hiring managers on the recruiting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt level openings
- Design sourcing strategies and post jobs
- Liaise between Firm and employment agencies and negotiate fee agreements
- Conduct virtual and in-person interviews and contribute to the hiring decisions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to complete the offer process including establishing salary and start date
- Conduct background and reference checks
- Work with department managers to create and maintain associated job descriptions
- Develop and maintain various recruiting reports. Conduct data analysis and benchmarking
- Advise Human Resources department to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations
Orientation and On-boarding Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and conduct New Hire Orientation
- Create new hire forms and on-boarding documents
Special Projects & Other Duties:
- Coordinate and support various projects and initiatives related to training, employee relations, employee recognition, work-life balance programs, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews
In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
Must have strong communication (written and oral) and follow-up skills, attention to detail, must be highly organized, motivated, and energetic. Must be proficient in MS Office. Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo a plus).
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. A minimum of three to five years of experience in the Human Resources field required. PHR or SHRM – CP certification desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary: Open, dependent on experience
Date Active: July 13, 2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt