Boston, Hartford, Providence, New York, Washington, DC, Orange County
As a member of the Corporate & Capital Markets Department, the Real Estate Paralegal will assist attorneys in the U.S. offices on commercial real estate matters.
Critical Success Factors
- Able to interact with all levels of legal staff and personnel, including management and support staff.
- Team-oriented and able to work in a multi-office environment across all technology platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow up and follow through.
- Strong organizational, writing, communications and time management skills.
- Self-starter with a collaborative “get the job done” attitude.
Job Duties May Include
- Assist in drafting and preparation of various real estate documents for attorney review, including but not limited to title commitments and lease documents/amendments.
- Develop, monitor, and update closing and other checklists.
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of closings, including preparation of closing documents and statements.
- Ability to multi-task.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in a mid to large size law firm.
- Leasing experience in all asset classes preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate required.
Salary: $100,000.00-$110,000.00, dependent on experience and location
Date Active: 5.18.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt