New York, Boston, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, or San Diego
It’s an exciting time to join a forward-thinking, global, law firm client as a Real Estate Paralegal in their New York, Boston, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, or San Diego offices! The Real Estate Paralegal provides organizational and substantive assistance to attorneys and paralegals within the fast-paced and dynamic Real Estate group!
- Assist in all phases of real estate transactions from inception to closing.
- Assist with review and preparation of loan documents.
- Coordinate requests and filings with service companies.
- Review, prepare, and file UCC financing statements.
- Review due diligence and other property-related materials.
- Review and analyze title reports and surveys.
- Proofread and redline documents.
- Assist with pre-closing document organization and distribution.
- Attend transaction closing and assist with document organization, indexing and distribution of closing documents.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Four years relevant experience in Real Estate or comparable work experience preferred.
- Title & Survey experience preferred.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and resolving issues proactively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow complex instructions with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to research, synthesize, and communicate large amounts of complex data.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business and client needs.
- Flexibility to travel may be required.
Date Active: 3.31.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt