New York, NY
It’s an exciting time to join our forward-thinking, global, law firm client as a Real Estate Paralegal in their New York office! The Real Estate Paralegal provides organizational and substantive assistance to attorneys and paralegals within the fast-paced and dynamic Real Estate group!
- Assist in all phases of real estate transactions from inception to closing.
- Assist with review and preparation of loan documents.
- Coordinate requests and filings with service companies.
- Review, prepare, and file UCC financing statements.
- Review due diligence and other property-related materials.
- Review and analyze title reports and surveys.
- Proofread and redline documents.
- Assist with pre-closing document organization and distribution.
- Attend transaction closing and assist with document organization, indexing and distribution of closing documents.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Four years relevant experience in Real Estate or comparable work experience preferred.
- Title & Survey experience preferred.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and resolving issues proactively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow complex instructions with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to research, synthesize, and communicate large amounts of complex data.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business and client needs.
- Flexibility to travel may be required.
Salary: Highly competitive above market merit based compensation
Date Active: 8.9.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt