New York, NY
Premier, global, law firm is currently searching for an experienced transactional paralegal to provide support for the Real Estate practice group. This position involves contact with clients and requires an organized and extremely detail-oriented individual who a self-starter and able to work with multiple attorneys with little supervision.
- Reviewing title commitments and surveys zoning reports.
• Compiling and maintaining corporate organizational and authority documents.
• Ordering and reviewing due diligence including lien searches.
• Compiling and filing deeds, mortgages and UCC financing statements.
• Facilitating and managing closing and post-closing matters.
• Preparing closing and recorded document binders.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background required.
• Extensive experience reviewing title commitments and surveys.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel required.
• Qualified candidates should possess at least ten years of experience as a real estate paralegal.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 3.29.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt