This position is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the planning, coordinating, reporting and completion of various elements of the project lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in various phases of the project management process, including project definition, requirements elicitation, execution of project deliverables, and project closing
- Schedules and participates in project meetings. Responsible for documenting and distributing meeting minutes
- Assists Project Manager with drafting and maintaining project documentation, including request forms, user requirements, schedules, timelines, task lists, and RFPs/RFIs
- Assists Project Manager in working with project teams to draft requirements, understand business needs, understand and train on new technology
- Assists project management team with the maintenance and administration of project management software, contract management software, and PMO processes documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of industry and professional best practices in project management and business analysis preferred. Knowledge of legal industry and operations a plus. Progressive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Familiarity with project management software a plus.
- Strong, proven business writing skills. Ability to write and communicate effectively within all levels of an organization. Ability to prioritize and work effectively with competing deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Firm will require COVID vaccination for all employees who will have any in-office presence with proof of vaccination being required. Individuals with medical or religious reasons for remaining unvaccinated may request an accommodation.
- Job may be performed remotely or in a typical office environment, but is sometimes subject to time pressures and constraints.
- Overtime may be required.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 9.1.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt