Reports To: Compensation Manager
- Timely and accurate processing, delivery and reconciliation of a semi-monthly payroll and a bi-weekly payroll for 400+ employees.
- Updating payroll/HR records to enable accurate and correct calculations of employee withholding and other elections.
- Timely and accurate processing of off-cycle payrolls and payments.
- Maintains and updates the daily payroll cash sheet and enters ad hoc general journal entries into the Accounting system.
- Ensure compliance with payroll, tax, legal and finance policies and best practices.
- Works with employees and management to resolve discrepancies; handles routine inquiries from third-party vendors.
- Analyze current payroll processes and make recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Flexible, team-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience in a professional services environment required; HRIS experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 4.1.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt