New York, NY
Our client seeks a coordinator to join its Payroll team. The role offers the opportunity to be part of an inclusive, dynamic, and engaging working environment.
You’ll work diligently to monitor and respond to incoming payroll and employment verification requests in a timely manner, process and distribute incoming mail to the team, and partner with Human Capital to ensure seamless transfer of payroll data. You’ll also assist with benefit contribution and tax reconciliations, standardize and maintain payroll folders, and request and track new state registrations.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- One to three years of work experience is required. Experience in payroll is a plus but not required.
- The role requires a high level of organizational skills, the ability to be proactive, and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a rigorous work ethic, and a dedicated client service mentality are essential.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving and a keen attention to detail are a prerequisite.
- Workday experience is a plus.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $55,000 to $75,000. Our client’s compensation and benefits package includes overtime for all hours worked over 40 per week and benefits including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
Salary: $55,000 – $75,000
Date Active: 9.21.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt