New York, NY
The Marketing Design Coordinator prepares and executes the digital and print collateral materials for the firm. This position designs and modifies graphics including HTML event invitations, social media images, advertisements, brochures, newsletters, web imagery, presentations, flyers, posters, and other graphic requests.
Creates new graphics, within brand, from concept to completion. He or she will support the communications, events, technology, and business development teams to provide formatted designs from concept to completion.
Execution of Designed Materials
- Uses graphics software, existing templates, and general design knowledge, create, standardize, and modify in-house graphics and marketing materials.
- Applies established knowledge of marketing and creative services processes. Coordinate with teams to revise and update existing marketing templates as needed.
- Supports Marketing Design Manager in all aspects of day-to-day design projects to ensure consistency and highest quality service for clients in each office. Assist in identifying and implementing improvements to marketing templates and materials.
- Ensures brand is used appropriately and consistently in accordance with brand guidelines. Collaborate with internal and external clients to govern brand use
- Maintains firm’s creative assets including stock photo library, attorney bio photos, social media images.
- Supports internal teams on creative requests to define needs; ensure relevant parties are kept informed throughout the design process and are on schedule.
- Prepares files and coordinate with external vendors for the production of digital and print collateral.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with internal and external clients. Proactively address all discrepancies, inconsistencies, etc. to ensure resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field.
- One to three years of experience with a digital and print marketing background in a sophisticated law firm, professional services, or financial services organization.
- Mac/PC Proficient with strong design skills with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premier Pro, After Effects.
- Experience with website development a plus. Including HTML, CSS with email communications.
- Proficient with MSOffice suite including PowerPoint and Word.
- Working knowledge of print production.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong time management skills and sense of urgency to requests.
- Dedication to quality customer service and the desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions.
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 6.14.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt