New York, NY
The Marketing Coordinator supports the overall marketing efforts of the Marketing and Business Development Department. The Coordinator provides direct support to the firm’s attorneys on a variety of marketing-related activities.
- Support the management of the firm’s digital platforms, including the firm’s website, intranet, social media accounts, and other digital marketing materials.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm website, including drafting, updating, and posting content such as firm news items, publications, and events. Keep attorney bios and practice information up to date.
- Coordinate publication and promotion of the firm’s blogs and blog digests. Coordinate editorial calendars, attorney blog meetings, and track blog analytics.
- Contribute to the firm’s social media strategy and management of the firm’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. Seek opportunities to increase social media engagement and ensuring that content is distributed on appropriate platforms.
- Encourage adoption of social media as a marketing channel by the lawyers, and training to support its use.
- Assist with the preparation, formatting, and proofreading of client newsletters, alerts and other external communications.
- Provide graphic design support on presentations, email campaigns, journal ads, and a variety of other projects for the department and firm.
- Assist with updates to mailing lists and InterAction CRM database.
- Assist on and attend client events including CLEs, online webinar, and other firm-hosted events.
- Maintain supply of firm branded gifts and handle requests for client gifts requests throughout the year.
- Assist with other marketing projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a marketing position in a professional services environment (legal industry a plus);
- Understanding of corporate communications and marketing resources, principles, procedures, and concepts;
- Experience with Website technologies, analytics of marketing campaigns;
- Experience with managing social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter, corporate accounts;
- Experience with Email Marketing platforms and CRM systems;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in English language punctuation, spelling, and grammar;
- Customer service orientation and follow-through;
- Excellent project management, organizational, and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and to meet deadlines;
- High level of maturity and confidence necessary to interact with sophisticated internal and external clients;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Canva, or other design software desired;
- Good judgment and decision-making capabilities;
- Outstanding attention to detail and creative thinker;
- Motivation and energy, the ability to work with little supervision and as part of a team; and
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
The starting base salary range is $65,000 – $70,000, plus competitive benefits and bonus eligibility.
The Firm is dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. If this role interests you but you believe your prior work experience may not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role, or we may help you explore other suitable opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer. It is also an advocate of workforce diversity.
Salary: $65,000 – $70,000, depending on experience and qualifications
Date Active: 2.13.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt