New York, NY
- Oversee the full lifecycle recruitment activities of business services professionals for the NY offices.
- Oversee reporting for government compliance programs including EEO-1, Vets 4212 and Affirmative Action Program.
- Create job descriptions, assign salary grades and FLSA exemption status.
- Oversee the annual performance review process for business services professionals.
- Work with Deputy Chief Talent Officer and department managers in determining merit increases, market adjustments and promotional increases.
- In collaboration with Deputy Chief Talent Officer and department managers handle employee relations issues.
- In collaboration with Director of Learning and Professional Development, implement training and professional development programs for business services professionals.
- Other responsibilities as they are assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources in a professional services environment.
- SHRM Certification is a plus.
- Previous management experience required.
- Good judgement, analytical ability and creative problem-solving skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: Highly competitive above market merit based compensation
Date Active: 7.27.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt