We have an immediate opportunity in our Seattle office for a Litigation Legal Secretary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and Best Authority.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and collegiality.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and tackle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent word processing and formatting skills using Word 2016.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Understanding of court rules, procedures and calendaring preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional overtime, to meet client and Firm needs.
The ideal candidate will have litigation support experience in a professional services environment and the willingness to learn how to independently eFile documents in accordance with the federal and states’ court’s rules. Patent litigation and federal courts experience a plus.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 2.1.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt