Litigation Legal Secretary (ARC)
Mountain View or San Francisco
We have an immediate opening in our Attorney Resource Center (“ARC”) for a Litigation Secretary. This position will be night shift, from 3 pm to 12 am PT (Monday through Friday), and can be based in our Mountain View or San Francisco, CA office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and other firm software applications.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and collegiality.
- Understand the benefits and efficiencies of teamwork and the local secretarial team and/or firmwide secretarial team model concept; work with team members to promote collaboration and a high level of client services. Share responsibility for coverage of attorneys and paralegals who report to and use the firmwide secretarial team model and/or local secretarial team.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively, adapt to changes, and tackle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent word processing and formatting skills using Word.
- Ability to accurately edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and interpret written information.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional overtime, to meet client and firm needs.
Reporting to the Legal Administrative Services Manager, the qualified candidate will have litigation support experience in a professional services environment and understanding of court rules, procedures and calendaring. Knowledge of how to independently eFile documents in accordance with the local and federal court’s rules. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 7.12.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt