Litigation Legal Secretary
Seattle, WA or Mountain View, CA
We have immediate opening for a Litigation Secretary. This position can be based in our Seattle (WA) or Mountain View (CA) office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and Best Authority.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and collegiality.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and tackle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent word processing and formatting skills using Word 2019.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Understanding of court rules, procedures and calendaring preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional overtime, to meet client and firm needs.
The qualified candidate will have litigation support experience in a professional services environment and the willingness to learn how to independently eFile documents in accordance with the federal and states court’s rules. Patent litigation and federal courts experience highly preferred.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 7.12.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt