Legal Support Personnel Assistant Coordinator
New York, NY
Under the direction of the Legal Support Personnel Director, the Legal Support Assistant Coordinator works independently on numerous Paralegal projects including new hire activities, completing bar affidavits, assisting with the evaluation process, Paralegal departures and all administrative responsibilities regarding the Paralegal program. The Legal Support Assistant Coordinator will provide additional administrative support to the paralegal group and other members of the Legal Support Personnel team.
- Schedules interviews, distributes orientation materials, completes and compiles new hire paperwork and creates personnel files for Paralegals.
- Creates profiles and updates in the Paralegal Personnel
- Train new hires on PWTMS
- Enters attendance information in PWTMS.
- Audit and approve paralegal timecards.
- Enters out of office time into DTE as needed.
- Completes Bar Affidavits for signature for all former Paralegals, SEOs & Interns.
- Assists in evaluation process-schedules meetings, distribute evaluation summaries.
- Maintains paralegal personnel files.
- Answers phones for Chief Legal Project Mgmt. Officer, Legal Project Mgmt. Director, Practice Mgmt. Director, Legal Support Personnel Director, Senior LSP Manager and Senior Corp. Paralegal Mgr.
- Handles general department inquiries.
- Maintain Paralegal Alumni Program and other Paralegal projects.
- Acts as liaison between paralegals and the Payroll and Finance Depts.
- Acts as back up to other Legal Support Personnel administrative staff.
- Four-year college degree.
- Two years administrative assistant experience including substantial demonstrated experience using Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with firm personnel at all levels.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 11.3.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt