New York, NY
- Oversee firm-wide partner recruitment. Work closely with firm leadership to identify partner-level hiring needs and execute recruiting strategies to fill these needs.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with recruiters and search firms, serving as primary point person for Firm with partner candidates and search firms.
- Negotiate fee agreements. Determine market trends and implement best practices.
- Oversee the partner interview process including preparation of candidate materials for the Executive Committee and other key partners, coordination of conference calls/meetings to prep partners in advance of interviews, schedule interviews, greet candidates at interviews and gather feedback following interviews.
- Maintain recruiting database and track candidates.
- Provide organizational support for all on-campus recruiting initiatives and the summer program.
- Facilitate on-campus interviews and the strategic and thoughtful recruiting and follow-up of summer associate candidates
- Aid in the engagement of, and relationship building with, law schools and student organizations.
- Work directly with school team partners on tactical partnerships on campus on a year-round basis.
- Assist with summer associate program, including planning, onboarding, events, evaluations, and liaising with practice groups.
- Collaborate with the Marketing/PR Team to ensure consistent brand with partner and law school candidates.
- Coordinate with administrative teams and Practice Group Leaders to assure lateral partners receive the necessary support or information before or when they arrive.
- Manage conflicts and background checks pursuant to Firm’s policies.
- Prepare an array of management reports, as necessary, for partner recruiting and on-campus recruiting
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time.
- A 4-year college degree is required
- Strongly preferred: 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a law firm or professional services environment
- Advanced Proficiency of Word and Excel required; knowledge of viDesktop a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and collaborative abilities
- Must have superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks with competing tight deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically and maintain confidentiality
- Availability to work overtime over a sustained period of time
- Ability to work under general supervision
Salary: Highly competitive based on experience
Date Active: 5.21.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt