Lateral Recruiting Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Lateral Recruiting Manager, the Senior Legal Recruiting Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include:
- Work with department Recruiting to identify lateral associate needs and develop an effective recruiting strategy.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting for the Firm’s lateral, judicial clerk and 3L recruiting, including setting up interview schedules; greeting and escorting candidates; collecting feedback; maintaining and updating candidate files.
- Oversee all lateral communications and follow-up efforts, including drafting correspondences; distributing, coordinating, receiving and reviewing evaluation forms.
- Serve as a liaison and maintain relationships with search firms and other recruitment professionals; communicate search parameters to all parties and provide feedback in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service relationships with candidates, vendors and Firm attorneys, managers and support staff.
- Manage lateral recruitment materials, including generating reports; print materials; website content and online postings.
- Facilitate and coordinate onboarding of lateral candidates, including orientation with legal personnel; conduct conflicts check and follow up on any issues that are identified; initiate background checks and approve background check results.
- Maintain and update recruitment database, fee agreements, expense reimbursements, statistical data and charts for lateral searches/placements.
- Support other legal recruiting initiative including fall recruiting, OCI, and Summer Associates (SA) Programs as needed.
- A 4 year college degree is required
- Strongly preferred: 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a law firm or professional services environment
- Advanced Proficiency of Word and Excel required; knowledge of viDesktop a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and collaborative abilities
- Must have superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks with competing tight deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically and maintain confidentiality
- Availability to work overtime over a sustained period of time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 5.3.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt