New York, NY
The IT Support Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and basic technical support for IT projects and standard operational procedures. This individual supports these efforts by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate User Requests: Coordinate incoming email to team distribution lists, assist with the monitoring of ticket queues in the ITSM platform and assign tickets as appropriate, assist with entering tickets and fulfilling basic requests.
- Assist with Hardware Inventory: Maintain stock of essential peripherals, including logging details in the ITSM platform and requesting replenishment to maintain minimal stock levels. Assign and recapture consumables as needed. Coordinate equipment return and shipment through the Firm’s shipping platform for new, existing, and departing users.
- Assist with Project Coordination: Assist with coordination of user support interactions including scheduling users for upgrades and soliciting feedback, provide basic consultative advice about choices between standard options for system upgrades and update user request records in the ITSM platform
- ServiceNow Reporting: Run and export established weekly and monthly reports, format content and distribute to team leaders and managers.
- Administrative Activities: Answering calls and responding to email, liaising with end-user community as well as global IT team. Managing onboarding of new Deskside and AV team members in the region. Developing and maintaining department procedures.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
- Ability to type with high level of accuracy
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Visio
Other Skills and Abilities
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
Salary: $57,000.00-$62,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 9.8.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt