New York, NY
Operates various types of duplicating and finishing equipment in the department, working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, Outlook, scanning equipment and its software. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Shift: Tuesday – Saturday 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Adobe Acrobat:
- Familiarity with Bookmarking and Hyperlinking.
- PDF Manipulation (OCR, Crop, Optimize, Bates stamp).
- Batch printing.
- Operates multifunctional copier/scan/print equipment.
- Scan documents to various formats.
- Addresses and routes materials to appropriate individual after completion of assignment.
- Communicates to supervisor status of job requests.
- Operates all binding and finishing equipment (spiral, velo, tape, coil, 3-hole punch).
- Flexibility to assume other job responsibilities within the department as needed.
- Must be flexible in adjusting schedule to accommodate the needs of the Department and the Firm.
- Must be available for all training.
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb transfile boxes.
- And other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a duplicating center environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a production environment.
- Ability to communicate with all personnel via phone, e-mail or in person.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete assignments under specified time deadlines.
- Ability to work in diverse environment and be a team member.
The expected base salary for this role is $60,000. The base salary offer is based on a variety of factors which includes, but not limited to, qualifications, education and experience.
Date Active: 3.27.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt