HR Systems Assistant
New York, NY
- Maintain Workday tables and data at the direction of the HR Systems Manager or HR Systems Analyst.
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance/modification of existing Workday reports to support various needs across the firm.
- Assist HR Systems Analyst with annual Open Enrollment/ACA configuration and processing in Workday.
- Work with the HR Systems Analyst to update and maintain the Benefits module.
- Assist in the maintenance of compensation grades, job profiles and supervisory organizations
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise with processing of employee self-service actions such as new hires, qualifying events, business processes and manual entry.
- Escalate to another member of the HR Systems team as appropriate.
- Support the implementation/testing/maintenance of various modules within Workday.
- Assist with new Workday release testing, implementations, and audits.
- Use existing Workday reports to answer data and survey requests.
- Assist with projects; gather information, document issues, and provide suggestions for problem resolution.
- Support updating various documents, plans, business processes and other areas in Workday.
- Load large volumes of data into Workday via existing EIBs.
- Assist in providing regular data audits to ensure integrity of HRIS data; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with other HRIS team members to research, correct discrepancies and ensure compliance and consistent data mapping across Workday.
- Provide communication on updates to Workday users as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as they are assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience, preferably with an emphasis in Human Resources or related field.
- 1 year HR Systems experience.
- Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and internal and external clients.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 10.15.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt