Roseland, NJ, Washington, D.C., Centerville, UT or Palo Alto, CA
Reports to: Help Desk Manager
Two to three years’ experience in end user support and troubleshooting applications in a large networked environment, preferably in a legal or professional services field
What You Will Do
The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first and second level phone support to troubleshoot and resolve hardware or software issues. There are varying schedules, but regardless of a pre-defined schedule, overtime and schedule flexibility is necessary.
Essential Job Requirements
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Provide first and second level phone and remote support
- Talking customers through a troubleshooting process and working together to rectify problems
- Document all incidents in the Help Desk ticketing system, Service-Now.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues or requests have been resolved.
- Perform PC moves and installations as well as physical maintenance of PCs and laptops
- Perform desktop/laptop rebuilds and roll outs
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products, while keeping current on latest technology trends.
- Assist the Help Desk Manager as requested.
- Well versed in Active Directory: onboarding (new user creation) and offboarding users.
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or a related programming field or a minimum of two years comparable experience
- Two to three years’ experience in end user support and troubleshooting applications in a large networked environment, preferably in a legal or professional services field
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Possesses and demonstrates exemplary customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Expert level in Microsoft Office 2016 Suite & O365 (Word, Excel, Outlook OneDrive, Teams.) & Windows 10
- Experience with iManage, Pulse VPN, RSA, Citrix Access Management console, AirWatch, Service-Now, Zoom, WebEx, and Active Directory.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- NJ/DC: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- UT: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
- CA: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM PST
Salary: Highly competitive merit based compensation
Date Active: 6.21.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt