About the role
As a Guest Services Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies and procedures, and delivering a global best in class experience for personnel and clients of the firm, whether remote or in-person. Other key responsibilities include:
- Initiating and supporting team member professional development initiatives, which includes but is not limited to intra and inter-department cross-training, project assignments, and lattice/promotional opportunities
- Managing all aspects of the conferencing functions including reception, reservations, hospitality, and audio visual support
- Partnering with office administration to deliver a top quality, client-focused in-office and virtual working experience
- Serving as a leader and team member, promoting effective and collaborative work practices, exhibiting high professional and ethical standards, and building strong and accountable relations throughout the local office and across the firm
- Creating specific and measurable service enhancement and professional development goals for the Operations team
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Possess excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead multiple teams (i.e., organizing, planning, problem-solving, and decision making) necessary for effective management
- Demonstrate well developed and professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Display organizational skills needed to manage time, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of seven (7) years hospitality or customer service management required
- Hotel management, facility/office management, law firm, or corporate environment experience
Compensation & Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Firm’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- At least 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, they have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
The Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Their commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables the Firm to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world’s leading law firms. Their lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Their diversity makes them who they are.
Firm is committed to protecting the health and well-being of their employees and partners, their families, and members of their community against COVID-19. Accordingly, the Firm requires all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time that a conditional offer of employment is made. This policy is mandatory except for employees with a documented legally permissible exemption for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Salary: $72,000.00-$120,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 6.14.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt