Los Angeles, CA
As a Financial Specialist – Expenses you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the firm by monitoring firm expenditures, ensuring that expenses are reasonable, appropriate, and in compliance with firm policies.
- Retrieving and reporting routine financial balance information pertaining to firm expenses
- Handling basic and routine requests including firm expense history, ad-hoc expense information requests, and compliance related reporting
- Performing data integrity and report accuracy checks as requested
- Evaluating substantive support for Expense reports submitted (including random compliance audits and high-risk transactions identified by system)
- Supporting senior analysts in completing analytical and reporting tasks as requeste
- Processing and monitoring Audit Letter requests to ensure that deadlines are met and completed accurately and in line with expectations
- Coordinating with secretaries, attorneys and other internal stakeholders to resolve issues and escalate difficulties as and when necessary
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related field
- A minimum of one (1) year of related analytical experience in finance or accounting
- Experience responding to ad-hoc requests, developing analysis, and producing reports experience in a customer-focus position is a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently to research, analyze, and develop financial information
- Exhibit the ability to maintain flexibility with respect to assigned tasks due to changing deadlines, changing deliverables and changing task priorities
- Have knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Visual Basic, or SQL a plus.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $60,000 – $70,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will depend upon several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
Our client will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO). Please click the link below to review the Ordinance.
Please click here to review your rights under U.S. employment laws.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Date Active: 9.19.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt