Financial Applications Manager
New York NY
Under the direction of the Financial Systems Director and Financial Solutions Manager, the Financial Application Manager is responsible for the administration of the Firm’s Financial Systems specifically our Aderant Environment. In addition, this individual will serve as a liaison with the Finance department to provide technical support for our Financial applications as well as implementing new technologies, system enhancements and best practices.
- Manage and support the Aderant Financial Systems infrastructure, including performance tuning, customizations, enhancements, upgrades and database administration.
- Act as a contact person with Finance and Financial Systems vendors during issue resolution, upgrades and software installations.
- Work to ensure that Financial Systems technical and performance issues involving Aderant environment/applications and access are properly communicated and resolved on a timely basis.
- Maintain currency in the technical capabilities of our platforms and new technical products within core areas of responsibility.
- Work with Financial Systems team to strategize on best practices with a look forward strategically to better position the Firm’s Financial Systems posture.
- Keep Financial Solutions Manager aware of project progress, significant issues, prioritization, and developments.
- Gatekeeper for Aderant database structure sharing this knowledge with team members.
- Work as part of a team responding to help ticket incidents and requests
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, and/or a minimum of 5 years’ experience with supporting financial systems specifically the Aderant Expert Suite of Applications.
- Database Administration skills.
- Experience programming in .Net and C# is a plus.
- Expertise with Windows server and SQL server.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows and MS Servers operating systems as well as expert analytical skills.
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, working in both a team oriented and independent environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with firm personnel at all levels and outside parties as necessary.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact and work productively with the team.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 3.19.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt