New York, NY
We are seeking a Document Services – Lead Operator (3rd Shift) to join our team. Microsoft Office power user, preferably certified, to assist supervisor with workflow management and document production, and to assume supervisory duties in direct supervisor’s absence.
- Processes and troubleshoots documents in Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016 and Visio 2016, often using advanced tools and collateral software to complete tasks. Specifically:
- Best Authority
- OmniPage Pro
- Contract Companion
- Nuance Power PDF
- Creates and edits forms using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Completes and returns assigned work to supervisory staff in a timely way, particularly jobs having strict deadlines.
- Provides technical guidance to colleagues and clients, as needed.
- Maintains advanced technical skills independently, staying abreast of new software, technical innovations and all the department’s document protocols.
- Assists supervisor with administrative and workflow duties.
- Collaborates in a team and shift environment to complete complex projects.
- In direct supervisor’s absence:
- Performs work intake, clarifying and recording clients’ instructions, negotiating deadlines, delegating work to staff astutely and managing resources to ensure prompt completion of projects.
- Skillfully prioritizes projects, thriving in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Applies highly developed knowledge of document production protocols and technology, analyzing work requests to determine the best approach for timely and cost-effective completion of projects, and providing guidance to staff regarding same.
- Communicates effectively and courteously with clients regarding status of work requests, providing suggestions and additional services when appropriate.
- Expert proficiency in Word 2016 and Excel 2016 and advanced proficiency in Visio 2016 and PowerPoint 2016 required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of document production experience in a legal/finance environment required. Additionally, a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Assistant Supervisor or Lead Operator preferred.
- Strong proficiency in DocXtools, Best Authority, Litera Change-Pro, Adobe Acrobat DC, iManage DeskSite, Contract Companion, Kofax Power PDF, OmniPage Pro and Outlook desired.
- Ability to produce fast and accurate document work.
- Proofreading skills and familiarity with business vocabulary and legal terminology a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and project-management skills.
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
$95,000 – $106,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Salary: $95,000 – $106,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Date Active: 2.22.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt