New York, NY
Supervisor: Global Head of Analytics & Digital Marketing
Premier, global, disputes & investigations, law firm is seeking a creative, analytical and self-driven leader with web, digital and project management skills to help lead and execute our ambitious digital marketing plans, as a key member of a highly creative and collaborative marketing team within a very different kind of law firm.
Digital marketing plays uniquely central role at Firm, as a C-Suite priority with a mandate for experimentation. Their 2021 plans include building a new website, scaling our digital lead generation strategies (e.g., digital advertising and SEO) and implementing industry-leading marketing automation strategies-all part of an effort to redesign and enhance our BD and Marketing pipeline (sales funnel) through digital tools.
The Digital Marketing Manager will define and develop effective methods and processes to use technology and data from a variety of platforms-web, social media, email, analytics, CRM, video, audio, and other digital properties-to contribute to enhance the firm’s competitive advantage and intelligence.
This role will develop a strong understanding of the firm’s business philosophy, using data to translate insights into actionable recommendations and design and implement creative, industry-leading solutions.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Help lead the planning and execution for a rebuild of Firm website, including serving as a main point of contact with our design and development (agency) partner.
- Recommend strategies for user experience (e.g., audience profiles and journeys, site layouts and navigation), content (e.g., SEO, SEM and personalization), lead capture (e.g., form fills, lead scoring / tracking), analytics, and working with our BD team to reach out to new and warm leads.
- Lead implementation and administration of website technology platforms (new and integrated), e.g., CMS, analytics platforms, cookies, etc., to allow Firm to execute the above strategies
- Design and oversee digital lead generation campaigns, including paid advertising and/or organic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaigns.
- Oversee our marketing automation strategy, including defining targeted segments, implementing email nurture streams, designing lead scoring schemes and experimenting with personalization.
- Implement and actively manage and track web, email, social and other analytics to help shape firm’s business development targeting strategies.
- Work across the Marketing & Communications (MarComms) team on firm creative digital outreach strategies and tactics, including but not limited to, targeting high-value contacts, contributing creative digital content ideas, charting user journeys, and shaping channel strategy.
- Drive the firm’s ongoing success with search engine optimization (SEO), including the implementation of technologies for monitoring and enhancing SEO, as well as ensuring various target audiences are highly likely to find the firm when engaged in an active searching for Firm’s products and services.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments-lawyers, case management, knowledge management, etc.-on usage of technology and analytics to help create or change strategies, and/or streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Stay current with the latest developments in digital marketing technology and the use of data to help fuel business decisions.
Oversight of Digital Tech Stack and Properties
- Help manage and oversee the firm’s public website, as well as other digital properties such as microsites and landing pages-knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and HTML a must.
- Provide admin-level support for the firm’s digital marketing platforms (e.g., marketing automation via email and social media automation, etc.), helping to execute an innovative, industry-leading digital strategy, including systems implementation, maintenance, and campaign creation; designing automated and manual lead generation and nurture campaigns; supporting data integrations across systems; and helping segment and analyze target audiences to channel leads along the sales funnel.
- Assist with compliance and implementation of privacy and security policies for contact data (e.g., GDPR and other global compliance regimes), including management of cookie technology and marketing consent subscription preferences.
- Help pursue and establish programs supporting digital marketing through video, audio/podcasting, and other media efforts.
- Serve as a power-user of the firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool, including updating data, creating lists, running reports, building dashboards, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience with digital marketing, SEO, statistics, data analysis, market/business intelligence research, and/or digital metrics and analytics. Equivalent degree a replacement for experience.
- Experience in website build projects and/or developing other complex digital marketing strategies desired.
- Platform experience desired in marketing automation (e.g., Marketo), CRM (e.g., Salesforce), digital advertising (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Display/Search, etc.)
- Ability to adopt new technology at a rapid pace, including web content management and e-communications systems, digital engagement and monitoring platforms, and data visualization software.
- Entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and resourceful personality; confident and comfortable interacting with firm leadership and excellent client service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to distill and present information visually and verbally in a concise, effective manner.
- High attention not detail; strong project management, presentation, and organizational skills; able to multitask and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, across disciplines.
- Willingness to question accepted, standard practice to identify existing methods that have room for improvement.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 3.17.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt