New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Mountain View, CA
Santa Monica, CA
We have a career opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal (Capital Markets and Public Companies) experienced in: IPO and public company matters, including registration statement numerical backup spreadsheets, beneficial ownership tables, ’34 Act, Section 16 reporting, Rule 144 and legend removal letters, transfer agent onboarding, stock exchange applications, FINRA filings, selling stockholder matters, closing documents, closing volumes and board resolutions and minutes. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
- 2+ years of corporate and transactional experience.
- Experience in capitalization maintenance platforms like CapMx, ShareWorks, Carta.
- Experience with ’34 Act, Section 16 filings, beneficial ownership rules, legend removal opinions and other securities matters.
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- Substantial experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 9.15.2020
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt