Manchester, NH; Woburn, MA
Our client is regularly listed as one of New England’s leading law firms in Chambers USA, and 57 of its attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America across a broad array of practice areas. The firm has a strong tradition over its 103-year history of deep involvement in the communities where its employees work and live, and of active participation in the bar and numerous charitable and professional associations.
The Corporate Paralegal will provide support and guidance in the preparation of Corporate related documents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delegating tasks and distributing cases to paralegals and assuring their timely completion.
- Provides research and training support to the Corporate paralegals.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position reports to the chair of the Corporate department.
- Standard corporate governance work, including entity formations, drafting consents, and filing annual reports.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree (Bachelor degree preferred).
- NALA or NFPA Certification.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in entity formation, business transactions and corporate governance.
- Ability to delegate and supervise client files.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Exceptional organizational and file management skills a must.
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate excellent proofreading skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction/supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential client information in a professional and trustworthy manner.
- Must be energetic, willing to work hard and a self-started and possess a team player mentality.
- Demonstrates professionalism, good judgment and the ability to manage in high pressure situations.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Office, Outlook) as well as experience with electronic file management software.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
- Can sit in either Woburn, MA office or Manchester, NH office. Hybrid schedule.
The expected salary range for this position is $65,000 – $85,000, depending on experience and qualifications. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Pretax flexible spending accounts: medical and dependent care
- Generous paid time off policy
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Extended holiday benefit (we close at 3:00 before major holidays)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Longevity bonus
- Wellness program including onsite fitness classes and gym membership discounts
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000
Date Active: 9.21.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt