Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA), New York (NY) or D.C.
We have an opening for a Paralegal who will provide organizational and substantive support to the Corporate practice group, with a focus on our rapidly growing blockchain practice. The Paralegal will join our venture capital practice and have the opportunity to also focus on blockchain companies and will be responsible for company formation and maintenance, equity and stock option administration, token distributions, basic venture capital, token based financings, debt financings and regulatory support. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA), New York (NY) or D.C. office.
- Incorporating technology companies;
- Corporate records management;
- Stock option plan implementation and administration;
- Venture capital and token based financings;
- Blue sky research;
- CapMx, Carta and Shareworks equity management, and
- Licensing applications, regulatory filings, contracts and other documents.
- Interest in blockchain technology and digital assets.
- 3+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience (private company).
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excel skills required.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 12.17.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt