New York, Washington, D.C., Boston or San Francisco
An AM Law 50 law firm with 16 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Content Marketing Manager within their Marketing Department in their New York, Washington, D.C., Boston or San Francisco office.
It’s an exciting time to join our clients Content Marketing team! The Content Marketing Manager works with attorneys and a wide range of marketing staff to create and promote internal and external content for print, digital, and social media platforms to support practice development, recruiting, diversity, community outreach, and pro bono initiatives. The Manager provides support in the research, writing, planning, and execution of content marketing campaigns and ensures that client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.
- Create compelling content for the purposes of digitally marketing the firm’s work across practices and industries. Will have responsibility for drafting and editing web copy, social media posts, marketing materials including print and digital brochures, attorney bios, practice group and resource center descriptions, and content marketing plans. Maintain and regularly update marketing collateral, as needed.
- Research, plan, and execute content campaigns to raise brand awareness, increase website traffic and drive qualified leads for practice, industry, and cause-related marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to broaden the firm’s video content, including auditing the firm’s current video repository and making insightful recommendations on new ways to create, film, and market video digitally in support of the firm’s overarching practice and marketing goals.
- Work closely with members of the content marketing team on lead management tied to practice, overall firm and culture-related integrated communications campaigns and initiatives.
- Support practice-related content marketing and social media efforts, such as blogs, Twitter feeds, and individual and company LinkedIn profiles, including fielding inbound requests to audit attorneys’ profiles and incorporating best practices, as well as curating and sharing content on GaggleAMP, the firm’s employee content sharing platform.
- Manage project schedules and approval processes for collateral and email communication in collaboration with project managers, design team, practice group managers, and other stakeholders.
- Support efforts to identify opportunities to reuse, repackage, and optimize content to maximize return on firm’s content investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as Marketing, Journalism, English, or Communications.
- At least six to eight years of relevant B2B content marketing and writing experience. Law firm or professional services experience a plus.
- Experience working with digital marketing tactics, such as blogging, SEO, social media management and advertising, email marketing campaigns, and website optimization.
- Experience in video production preferred.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills; able to focus written materials to ensure impact on targeted business and legal audiences.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, an engaging writing style, and a solid command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, etc.).
Salary: Highly competitive above market merit based compensation
Date Active: 9.7.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt