San Francisco, CA
An Am Law 50 law firm with 16 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Compensation Analyst within their Human Resources Department in their San Francisco office. The Firm believes compensation and benefits are an important part of an employee’s recognition and engagement. Join this dynamic team in managing and expanding their market leading benefits program.
- Using a data driven philosophy, assists with managing the ongoing development, assessment and administration of compensation programs and structures.
- Maintains policies and procedures and confirms governmental compliance.
- Continuously researches, monitors and analyzes pay practices in applicable geographies to ensure the market competitiveness of our programs. Completes selected surveys and collects benchmarking data sources.
- Actively participates in the development and execution of compensation processes such as annual merit & bonus reviews, budgeting, auditing, etc.
- Assists job evaluations and job leveling.
- Participates in the development of compensation communication materials and trainings.
- Performs operational tasks such as compiling and presenting market and equity data to determine compensation transactions, including internal/external offers; counter offers, promotions, and market adjustment.
- Assists in drafting job descriptions ensuring alignment with market data.
- 4+ years’ experience in compensation analysis, design and administration with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CCP a plus.
- Basic knowledge of compensation/employment laws. Knowledge of EU and Asia is a plus.
- Experience in a professional services/law firm environment is a plus.
- Advanced Excel and Strong Word and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM is preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for the profession and possess outstanding analytical skills, sound judgment and solid project management skills.
- Ability to define and solve problems by using judgment and critical thinking, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Ability to identify, recommend and act on process improvements among responsibilities managed to create efficiencies.
- Strong customer service skills.
Salary: Highly competitive market compensation
Date Active: 2.14.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt