A premier, forward thinking, global, law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking Workplace Experience (“WE”) Agents to join their dynamic team in Washington, D.C. About the role
As a WE Agent, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience for internal and external clients of the firm, wherever they are in the world. Other key responsibilities include:
- Establishing a genuine and personal connection with all clients and creating a customized experience so they can work seamlessly, productively, and efficiently
- Executing effective processes and strategies for managing internal and external clients in the office; partnering with colleagues to ensure a seamless delivery of services
- Thoroughly preparing for the day in advance; simultaneously prioritizing multiple deadlines while delivering outstanding support
- Ensuring workstations, offices, and collaboration spaces are presentable, equipped, configured to customer specifications, and ready for use
- Verifying workspace technology is functioning and ready prior to use; providing first-line assistance to clients (e.g. docking notebooks, connecting peripherals, syncing office phone, etc.)
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Foster an atmosphere of belonging
- Exhibit authenticity and a genuine sense of connection.
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, adapting with ease
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years of workplace experience, hospitality, or related experience
Compensation & Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $55,000 – $65,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance-and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
Firm’s comprehensive and best-in-class benefits support employees through every stage of life
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Well-being programs (e.g. mental health services, mindfulness and resiliency, medical resources, well-being events, and more)
- Generous 401(k) plan and firm-paid basic life and disability insurance
- Extensive resources for parents and caregivers
- Family building and fertility resources
- And much more!
In addition, employees receive
- 10 paid holidays per year and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Ongoing professional development and career support, including bespoke training and leadership development programs, firm-paid access to LinkedIn Learning courses, and career coaching.
- Peer networking, mentoring, and professional support through our eight global staff affinity groups
*Additionally, the firm have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 10.14.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt