San Francisco, CA
Our client, an Am Law 50 law firm with 18 offices worldwide, has an opening for a Client Relations Coordinator within their Marketing Department in their San Francisco office.
- Helps facilitate a programmatic approach to developing and growing client relationships in multiple industry sectors.
- Supports Firm efforts focused on client interaction opportunities and brand visibility.
- Ensures exemplary service in all aspects of the client experience.
- Maintains action plans for client teams, tracking activities and progress against goals. Reminds Client Relations team members of outstanding items and upcoming deadlines. Incorporates client team meeting notes into plan updates.
- Works with the Firm’s CRM team to implement and maintain client dashboards in Salesforce. Liaises with partners and Business Development teams to input business development activities into Salesforce. Maintains accurate, up-to-date client contact information in Salesforce.
- Assists with drafting of key documents, including relationship overviews, value-add reports, and client growth plans.
- Supports Firm events, including client-specific events, regional BD events, and alumni relations events. Assists in drafting of invitations, creates campaigns in Salesforce, builds mailing lists, attends events and provides on-site assistance, assists with events follow-up. Interacts with client attendees at events in a professional manner.
- Coordinates in-house CLE presentations, including direct interaction with clients. Secures CLE credit approval and liaises with clients to plan all logistics and coordinate materials.
- Coordinates internal Client Relations Group meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years’ professional experience required; experience in the field of legal business development preferred.
- Provides excellent client service, to both external and internal constituencies, in all interactions.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate knowledge of the Firm, its clients, and its practices and to navigate throughout the firm.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, use critical thinking and problem-solving skills, speak up, and make suggestions to better our efforts.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and pitch in when and where needed.
- Excellent execution and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong client-service orientation and work ethic with a commitment to excellence and the drive to achieve it.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Willingness to work overtime, sometimes for weekend events.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $81,000. Additional compensation may include a discretionary bonus, overtime as applicable, health/welfare benefits, retirement contributions, paid holidays, and PTO. The range displayed is specifically for positions performed in those cities/states and may vary based on factors including but not limited to the following: local market data and ranges; an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience; and certain degrees, licensing, and certifications.
Salary: $55,000 – $81,000
Date Active: 9.24.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt