San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Boston, New York or Washington, D.C.
An Am Law 50 law firm with offices worldwide, has an opening for a Client Relations Coordinator within their Marketing Department in their San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Boston, New York or Washington, D.C. office.
Join firm’s Client Relations team and work closely with our dynamic Marketing team! The Client Relations Coordinator is an essential team member who helps facilitate a programmatic approach to developing client relationships in the technology sector. This role focuses on supporting the Firm’s efforts to grow client relationships across the technology sector while ensuring exemplary service in all aspects of the client experience.
Project-manages client team activities, including:
- Maintaining action plans for client teams.
- Tracking activities and progress against goals.
- Reminding Client Relations team members of outstanding items and upcoming deadlines.
- Incorporating client team meeting notes into plan updates.
Assists with client-facing and internal procedures for various value-add services, including:
- Navigating attendee calendars to schedule internal and external meetings, calls, and videoconferences.
- Keeping detailed notes and updating action items from meeting discussions.
- Tracking client usage of value-add services.
- Pulling regular financial reporting.
- Creating draft client reports for secondees, including relationship mapping.
- Coordinating logistics for client programs, including CLE presentations.
- Updating client team sites
- Creates and formats first drafts of various client- and partner-facing communications, including emails, persuasive and narrative copy, and presentation decks, of varying complexity.
- Maintains updated client contact information, mailing lists, and activities in Salesforce, working closely with the Marketing Technology Group as needed.
- Creates first drafts of various reports, including financial reports, value-add reports, and Department Chair meeting prep reports.
- Executes client-facing projects (g., meetings, events, and gifting) by collaborating with various Firm departments, including the Events, Creative Services, Mail Center, Copy Center, and Facilities teams.
- Assists with scheduling Voice of Client interviews, tracking progress, and inputting feedback into database.
- Supports the overall Firm industry initiative as needed.
- Revamps and maintains CLE training program and menus.
- Coordinates internal Client Relations Group meetings.
- Provides excellent client service, to both external and internal constituencies, in all interactions, including assistance as needed to the Firm’s technology client teams, technology industry group, and Bay Area marketing efforts.
- Takes initiative and uses critical thinking and problem-solving skills to improve team and Firm processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years’ professional experience required; experience in law firm or professional services marketing desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies required.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and survey software (g., Qualtrics) a plus.
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 3.15.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt