Business Development Technology Analyst
New York, NY or Washington, DC
The Business Development Technology Analyst is responsible for tools that are at the intersection of marketing, business development and technology and are designed to support the business development efforts of the partners, practice groups and the firm. This position is responsible for helping to keep digital records and database configuration current in the CRM (InterAction/ MS Dynamics) and Pitch/Experience Management database (Foundation), as well as coordinating e-marketing on behalf of Marketing and the firm.
- Assist the Business Development team with recording client intelligence and business development activities.
- Assist with business development events (registration lists, creating and distributing invites) and tracking and reporting event statistics and activities.
- Obtain approval and send alert memos and other mailings via e-marketing system.
- Research and distribute people moves report.
- Work with the Legal Directory Analysts to ensure legal directory narratives are entered into the experience management database.
- Coordinate with Risk, Marketing and Business Development to record client/matter availability information into the experience management database.
- Run quality assurance reports for missing information and share them with the appropriate teams. Examples include pitch statistics, opportunity outcome, pitch descriptions, etc.
- Lead on tracking and reporting efforts related to special projects.
- Research client industry and add industry to new clients.
- Foundation upgrades and configuration. Roll out new functionality to Business Development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, liberal arts or related field required.
- Two years of experience working with a relational database and e-marketing system.
- Experience with InterAction, Microsoft Dynamics, Vuture and/or Foundation a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on sustaining a high level of quality and consistency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior client service skills.
- Ability to mine and synthesize large volumes of information.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours as needed to complete necessary and time-sensitive tasks.
- Expected to monitor emails outside of normal business hours and be available as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and applications.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 8.31.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt