New York, Palo Alto or San Francisco
An Am Law 50 law firm has an opening for a Business Development Specialist within our Marketing Department in their New York, Palo Alto or San Francisco office.
The Business Development Specialist works closely with the Private Funds and Tax practice groups to develop and sustain loyal client base for increased work, revenues, and profitability.
- Make recommendations into, create, and implement business development plans.
- Research and identify opportunities for promoting and cross‑selling.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities to deepen existing client relationships, expand the client base, and increase external and internal visibility.
- Execute on targeted marketing methods including social media strategies, events, CLE seminars, organizational affiliations, and initiatives.
- Develop customized pitches/RFPs, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Ensure meticulous execution of all projects and work, with data and content consistently accurate and well presented.
- Attain synergies for all marketing programs through effective collaboration.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. At least four years of relevant experience in professional services marketing; law firm experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Private Funds/Fund Formation practice desired, with direct work experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles including driving innovative tools and programs, competitive intelligence, market research, and pitch and RFP responses.
Salary: Highly competitive above market merit based compensation
Date Active: 8.11.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt