New York, NY
Premier, forward-thinking, global law firm is searching for a dynamic and focused Litigation Business Development Coordinator to work with their Financial Restructuring and Securities Litigation practice groups as well as any business development initiatives of the New York office. Under the direction of the Senior Business Development Manager, the Coordinator will perform duties as related to the coordination and successful execution of a variety of business development and marketing initiatives. You will research targets, prepare and coordinate pitch materials and RFP responses, maintain practice materials, prepare PowerPoint presentations, and implement various practice/team initiatives. All activities entail a high level of attorney contact and visibility. The position is eligible for remote flexibility. Details will be discussed during the interview process.
- Prepare marketing pitch materials as requested by attorneys to meet practice group and client relationship objectives. Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials.
- Draft and edit attorney nominations for potential accolades.
- Track and capture credentialing activities; prepare drafts of litigation-related survey responses, such as Chambers, Legal 500, and other directories.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of internal and external events.
- Assist with RFP responses by working with attorneys to draft, collect, and organize content. This may involve formatting, editing, and submitting by deadline.
- Work with practice group leaders in developing business development content for group meetings and development conferences.
- Perform client, industry, prospect, and competitor research.
- Collect and maintain practice group information and documents utilizing the department’s technology tools including content management systems (Foundation) and CRM (InterAction).
- Schedule attorney professional photos for new and lateral partners.
- Assist with ticket distribution and enter sports ticket usage into online concierge program.
- Maintain promotional item inventory, track usage in Inflow database.
- Assist with InterAction database additions; update contact information and pull reports.
- Assist with graphic design on advertisements, invitations.
- Perform other marketing and business development related responsibilities and projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications is preferred, MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably with a law firm, or other professional services firm.
- Excellent time management and project management skills are required including ability to set and manage multiple priorities and make appropriate judgments.
- Detail oriented, excellent oral and written communication and follow-up skills are crucial (spelling, grammar usage, writing skills, etc.).
- A high level of energy and the ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment is essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
In accordance with the New York City Human Rights Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $60,000 to $80,000 annually, depending on qualifications and experience. This range is specific to New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000, doe
Date Active: 2.22.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt