San Francisco, CA
Drive revenue to a billion-dollar, global law firm through strategic initiatives, client events, marketing materials, and presentations. This is an excellent opportunity to be mentored and to hone key marketing skills, including persuasive writing, project management, research and targeting, and event planning. This is an ideal time to join a dynamic and growing marketing organization!
The Business Development Coordinator works closely with business development managers to create compelling marketing and business development collateral; coordinate awards, league table and rankings submissions; assist in preparing customized pitches/RFPs, presentations; and support marketing events and sponsorship activities that raise the profile of the Firm. The Business Development Coordinator will also research and provide input into targeted marketing methods including social media campaigns, client entertainment events, client educational events, organizational affiliations and initiatives. This individual ensures meticulous execution of all projects and work, with data and content consistently accurate and well presented, attains synergies through effective collaboration, and ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position. The Coordinator will work directly with our fast-paced Litigation group.
Business Development Coordination
- Collaborate closely with business development management team on practice group strategic marketing plans.
- Edit, update, and maintain practice group marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, and content for the website. Draft new collateral as requested.
- Track attorney matters for database and keep database updated for practice groups. Participate in completing timely submissions to directories and ranking authorities.
- Assist in preparing pitches and RFPs, including research and coordinating collateral.
- Provide requested research using Firm and online tools to develop intelligence on prospective targets, industries, markets, etc.
- Participate in the production and presentation of client events and coordination of sponsorships. Coordinate details, processes, communications, arrangements, etc. through all stages of development and implementation as needed.
- Assist with Marketing Creative Services in applying brand standards, using firm templates, preparing files for print productions, and performing press checks. This includes invitations, marketing campaign material, and client alerts.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in law firm or professional services business development and/or marketing.
- Knowledge of assigned industries and practices a plus.
Salary: Highly competitive above market compensation
Date Active: 3.16.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt