New York, NY
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development and the Manager of Business Development, the Business Development Coordinator supports a variety of business development and promotional marketing activities for the office and assigned practice groups.
- Coordinate the regular update of digital and print marketing content, including attorney biographies and photos, practice area/office descriptions, and related news items.
- Collect and maintain representative matters, deals lists, client and industry lists for use in marketing materials.
- Draft responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations.
- Collect and compile information for submissions to Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR, and various industry award solicitations.
- Oversight of inventory of practice area brochures, reprints and other collateral for general marketing purposes.
- Assist in the production, editing and mailing of internal newsletters, client updates and other client communications.
- Coordinate client-focused events and sponsorships, including: budget tracking, drafting/mailing invitations, internal/external advertising, production of seminar materials and handouts, working or attending the event, measuring ROI and ensuring participant follow up.
- Assist in compiling research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations and proposals.
- Support the team on special projects.
- Other responsibilities as they are assigned from time to time.
- A BS or BA degree in marketing, communications or related field and 2+ years marketing experience in a professional services, corporate or agency environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; strong technical background, interest and willingness to learn new software systems is preferred.
- Experience with Concep Campaigner (or other email marketing platforms), ContactNet, InterAction or other CRM programs is highly desirable.
- Must possess enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing/BD career.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision is also important.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Must have the ability to work proactively and anticipate follow up actions.
- An ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information and use discretion.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as needed.
Salary: Highly competitive, above market compesation
Date Active: 3.26.2019
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt