New York, NY
The Business Development Analyst will report to the Director within the Core Services team serving as a central resource for the firm. Key objectives are to generate revenues through a focused and coordinated approach to business development activities including pitching, market research and profile raising in support of the firm’s efforts. The Analyst will work closely with the global Business Development team, the Communications team and other personnel on a regular basis, in addition to other duties that may be assigned.
- Conduct research and analysis in support targeted business development opportunities.
- Support coordination of responses to RFPs, pitches, presentations and other marketing materials specific to client, practice groups and industries.
- Maintain and update relevant intranet sites and department tools, including ERM and CRM.
- Update and maintain the firm’s marketing materials, including, brochures, practice descriptions, lawyer biographies, website, and experience lists.
- Provide support on the coordination of directory submissions.
- Monitor publications and other sources for potential opportunities and communicate intelligence gathered to relevant internal contacts.
- Conduct quarterly analysis and reporting of global pitch statistics.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Excellent writing skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Sound business judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize research and knowledge base in order to provide sophisticated marketing and business development recommendations to partners and associates
- Ability to compile and communicate analysis reports in an effective manner
- Thorough understanding of MS Suite – Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and capability to work effectively with a variety of people and departments
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ work experience in marketing or business development within legal or finance related industries
- Proven research and analysis capabilities
- Good knowledge of global financial markets, corporate business market, legal market and industry trends
- Previous experience working in a law firm environment is preferred
Salary: Highly competitive based on experience
Date Active: 5.19.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt