New York, NY
The Billing Data Manager is responsible for ensuring the integrity of timekeeper, client and matter information in Aderant Entity Manager. Work closely with Billing, Collections, Pricing and other teams to facilitate efficiency and accuracy for the entire billing and collection life cycle.
- Supervise the Billing Operations team, which is responsible for entering basic data into Aderant, and will themselves enter and maintain more complex information, such as task codes, matter plans, bill groups, etc.
- Implement annual firmwide rate increases and oversee maintenance of client/matter exception fee and disbursement rates.
- Monitor missing time and report delinquent time as required; work with timekeepers at all levels to have time records entered promptly and accurately and maximize billable input throughout the month.
- Act as a primary point of contact for general billing related inquiries, both internal and external, and respond or redirect as appropriate.
- Provide reports and analysis regarding client billing, as needed, and help to develop new reporting and tools to increase transparency into the status of the firm’s unbilled inventory and accounts receivable.
- Work with Financial Systems Dept. to test and implement upgrades, new features and processes within Aderant Entity Manager and Expert Billing.
- Coordinate and meet with partners to ensure that their unbilled inventory is actively monitored; work with Billing team to ensure bills are initiated within the proper cycle; initiate write-off approvals and ensure that write-offs are effected.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years working with Aderant Entity Manager and Classic. Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines, while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful, driven and willing to roll up sleeves where needed to ensure team success.
- Willing to work outside of standard business hours, if needed.
$127,000 – $140,000
Salary: $127,000 – $140,000
Date Active: 9.19.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt