As an Attorney Support Assistant – FAST, you will be responsible for contributing your expertise to duties of a confidential nature for a designated group of attorneys.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Proactively keeping abreast of firm resources, contacts, and subject matter experts to provide alternative solutions when a request cannot be fulfilled via the designated Attorney Support team, or can be fulfilled more efficiently through an alternative resource
- Receiving assignments from associates and performing tasks as requested; updating associates regarding receipt and status of tasks/projects, and consistently meeting agreed upon deadlines
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls, as well as ordering meals, refreshments, and equipment as requested
- Educating timekeepers about appropriate time entry requirements and standards
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Display well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff at all organizational levels of the firm
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Possess the ability to work with staff and manage associate expectations, as well as the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
$55,000 – $62,000. Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life, and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- At least 11 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Well-being programs (e.g., mental health services, mindfulness and resiliency, medical resources, well-being events, and more)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Salary: $55,000 – $62,000
Date Active: 5.19.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt