San Francisco, CA
An Am Law 50 law firm with 17 offices worldwide, has an opening for an Attorney Recruiting Specialist in their San Francisco office. They will also welcome applications from candidates interested in Attorney Recruiting Coordinator level opportunities (2-4 years relevant experience) who have a demonstrably successful track record in similar sized law firm or professional services environments.
It’s an exciting time to join the Firm’s dynamic Attorney Recruiting team! The Firm is in growth mode and building up their Bay Area Attorney Recruiting team to support new legal talent acquisition initiatives. They are looking for a creative and driven teammate to assist with local law school recruiting, summer associate program recruiting, and their fall on-campus interviewing program.
The Firm prides itself on their people. They are a smart, friendly, non-hierarchical and laid-back bunch, excited for the right person to join their team and help them advance their candidate engagement and recruiting goals in San Francisco and beyond. The Attorney Recruiting Specialist will:
- Support the Attorney Recruiting Manager or Attorney Recruiting Director in their collaboration with hiring partners and recruiting committee to develop and implement campus recruiting strategies to best present the Firm to law school talent.
- Coordinate and plan the summer associate program, including on-boarding and integration, social events, trainings, surveys, and evaluations.
- Interact directly with candidates, law school representatives, and firm stakeholders throughout the application and recruitment process.
- Support law school teams of attorney alumni and coordinate receptions, seminars, networking events and other virtual and in-person recruiting events to attract law school talent.
- Support the full lifecycle of the candidate interview process by coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews, drafting candidate communications, facilitating hiring meetings and preparing offer letters.
- Track, maintain and analyze recruiting outcomes and metrics and prepare reports for internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate the successful on-boarding and integration of new associates.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of legal recruiting experience in a mid-size to large law firm, comparable experience in other professional services environments will be considered.
- Proficiency with coordinating various aspects of high-volume campus recruiting programs, including on-campus interviews, the summer associate program, and candidate engagement events.
- Outstanding interpersonal, and communication skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment demonstrating reliability and flexibility.
- Exceptional organizational, and follow-through skills. Ability to prioritize assignments and work as a team member and independently to meet critical deadlines. Takes initiative and is proactive in finding solutions to achieve results.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including evenings and some weekends and available to travel between offices and to law schools and event venues.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
Salary: $80,000.00-$85,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 9.5.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt