New York, NY
An Am Law 50 law firm with 17 offices worldwide, has an opening for an Attorney Recruiting Specialist within their Attorney Talent Department in their New York office.
It’s an exciting time to join the firm’s dynamic Attorney Recruiting team! The Attorney Recruiting Specialist works closely with the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager to provide comprehensive support for East Coast recruiting initiatives, including:
- Lateral Associate and Partner Recruiting
- Law School Recruiting Program
- Summer Associate Program
- Fall On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program
This individual supports and provides recommendations for improving effectiveness of orientation, onboarding and integration. The successful candidate ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position, using the Firm’s Client Service Principles as a roadmap for success. The Specialist will also provide support on firmwide projects and initiatives to create efficiencies and best practices across all of our offices. The Firm prides itself on their people. They are a smart, friendly, non-hierarchical and laid-back bunch, excited for the right person to join their team and help them advance their recruiting initiatives in New York and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of recruiting experience, administrative assistant experience, or other related experience.
- Strong technology skills in MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiarity with Human Resources systems and relational databases preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside the firm.
- Excellent organizational, process, and follow-through skills. Ability to prepare accurate, highly detailed work product.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment demonstrating reliability, dependability and flexibility is essential.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently. Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Ability to anticipate issues, assess information, and provide responsive solutions.
- High client service ethic and a proven record in delivering exemplary client satisfaction to external and internal client constituencies.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the Firm in all aspects of attorney recruiting, presenting a consistently professional and positive demeanor.
Salary: $70,000.00-$85,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 3.31.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt