New York, NY
The Firm, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Associate Recruiting Senior Coordinator to join their dynamic team in New York. Please note that this role may be eligible for a flexible working schedule that allows for a hybrid and in-office presence.
As an Associate Recruiting Senior Coordinator, you will work closely with the Senior Manager of Attorney Recruitment on all phases of associate recruiting efforts, with particular focus on the summer program, campus outreach and law school hiring. You will also have the opportunity to showcase creativity and innovation on a variety of other Attorney Recruitment initiatives. Other key responsibilities include:
- Helping build the firm’s brand and recruiting strategy in order to ensure success of long term hiring goals
- Meeting regularly with the local Recruiting Committee and working with office, department, and practice group leadership to address ongoing recruiting needs and issues including strategy, outreach, diversity, hiring programs, and other recruiting initiatives
- Using appropriate project management methodology for each project, including identification of needs, prioritization of requirements, and definition of project scope as well as documentation of all project-related activities
- Managing long term hiring goals and autonomously preparing and maintaining recruitment statistics and reports
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Five plus years’ experience in relevant legal recruitment or professional services experience required, preferably with experience in law student hiring
- Possess well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Display the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also receive a generous and competitive total compensation package. The salary range for this role is $90,000 – $115,000 and represents the firm’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. Discretionary bonuses may be awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance — and profit-sharing partnership contributions to 401(k) accounts may be given based on firm performance.
The Firm’s comprehensive and best-in-class benefits support employees through every stage of life:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Well-being programs (e.g. mental health services, mindfulness and resiliency, medical resources, well-being events, and more)
- Generous 401(k) plan and firm-paid basic life and disability insurance
- Extensive resources for parents and caregivers
- Family building and fertility resources
In addition, employees receive:
- At least 11 paid holidays per year and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Ongoing professional development and career support, including bespoke training and leadership development programs, firm-paid access to LinkedIn Learning courses, and career coaching.
- Peer networking, mentoring, and professional support through our eight global staff affinity groups.
Salary: $90,000 – $115,000
Date Active: 3.15.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt