New York, NY
Prop-tech, real estate, investment firm is looking for an experienced coordinator to support their Advisor Team. You will manage business related tasks for the team such as managing schedules, organizing travel, creating reports, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Google Suite and be extremely fast at solving problems, multitasking, be meticulous with detail and have experience as an executive assistant or controller in the past.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Organizing meetings and managing multiple advisors’ calendars including: scheduling, setting reminders and making appointments based on priority.
- Travel booking and logistics, including Visas.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process alongside HR.
- Administrative needs including: aggregating invoices, organization, filing and solutions for our advisor team.
- Providing administrative support such as scheduling writing, drafting and editing correspondence, preparing communications on the Advisors’ behalf.
- Creating and executing of team and local market outings and events.
- Direct reporting to advisors, partners and teams.
Must Have Skills
- 7-10 years of experience as an executive – C level assistant or comparable.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Unprecedented organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proactivity and self-direction.
- Has the highest level of professionalism within the office and during all communications.
- Pays attention to detail.
Like to Have Skills
- Experience in prop tech, SFR or real estate a plus.
- Competitive compensation.
- Company-paid Medical, Vision, Dental, and wellness benefits for employees and dependents.
- Team-oriented and supportive working environment.
Salary: $120,000.00-$130,000.00, plus bonus, dependent on experience
Date Active: 9.6.2022
Exempt/Not Exempt: Exempt