New York, NY
The Accounting Specialist will primarily assist with the entry of incoming cash receipts and responding to cash receipt inquiries. Additionally, this role will provide overall support to the entire accounting team.
- Accurately book incoming cash receipts in 3E
- Monitor incoming payments
- Respond to A/R and cash receipt inquiries from Partners and clients
- Assist with investigation of unallocated funds
- Assist with compiling daily and weekly financial reports
- Assist with client call backs and verbal confirmation of wire details
- Special projects and assignments as requested
- Assist with overflow of Accounts Payable, Trust, and GL
Skills and Requirements
- Associate college degree or higher with a concentration in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Recent graduate or professional who has at least 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting. Experience working in Legal or Professional Services.
- Position also requires a dependable; detail-oriented team player with a “willing” attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be responsible, organized, and able to think analytically and prioritize work.
- Able to effectively interact and communicate professionally with attorneys, secretaries and staff.
- Able to work well both independently and within a team, possess a strong work ethic and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with Elite Enterprise or 3E; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000. The salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, education, etc.
*The description above is intended to reflect general duties and responsibilities and is not to be interpreted as all-encompassing. Nothing in this job description restricts the Firm’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00, dependent on experience
Date Active: 3.30.2023
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt