Trademark Docket Clerk
San Jose, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Mountain View, Santa Monica
The Trademark Docket Clerk will work under the direction of the Trademark Docket Supervisor and support the Trademark Docket department in the day to day maintenance of the department-wide docket. This position can be based in our San Jose/Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) offices.
- Daily docketing of trademark prosecution and maintenance with detailed entry.
- Assist with processing original TM registration certificates.
- Review trademark documents and correspondence for relevant deadlines, status updates and other pertinent information relating to the maintenance of trademarks.
- Accessing online trademark resources.
- Assist with filing/uploading of electronic documents.
- Assists with various special projects that come through the docketing department.
- Provide assistance with organizing new client portfolios.
- Assist the Trademark Docket Specialists as necessary.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadline pressure.
- Able to move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs., as needed.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook).
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 consecutive years of clerical experience. Law firm records or trademark experience desired. Trademark files/and or docketing experience desired. Document scanning equipment experience desired. Bachelor’s degree required.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Date Active: 7.1.2021
Exempt/Not Exempt: Non-Exempt